- Castop Plus 6
- Castop Plus R3/3.1
- Castop R3/3.1
- Cutboy R3
- SignGo Lite
The Windows printing system can be used to drive non USB cutters through any local hardware port or virtual port using the following method. These instructions are specifically made for Windows 7, however the procedure is similar for all Windows versions from XP.
- From Windows Control Panel > Printers choose Add a printer and choose the Local printer option.
- Choose the output port you wish to use. Then click Next.
- From the Manufacturers list choose Generic and from the Printers list choose Generic / Text Only. Click Next.
- Give the driver a descriptive name such as My Cutter for example. Click Next.
- You will not usually want to share the printer driver, however you can share if you wish to send data to your cutter from other computers on your network. Click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the Add a printer wizard. Do not set as a default printer and do not print a test page.
- From your Wissen program access the Cutter setup window. From the File menu choose Cut or Cut selected then click the Setup button.
- Open the Connect list and choose the new printer you just added. Click OK to complete.